Luxury 2 bedroom villas + communal pool + indoor heated pool + SPA center + restaurant + gym + sport facilities + walking distance to the beach + beach cinema + payment plan

Tatlısu
ID: 1345l-1FC
£ 969,750
26.4804
  • Tip 2 Yatak Odası  Villa
  • Statü Aktif
  • Yayınlanma Tarihi 24 July, 2023
We would like to introduce to you a brand new seafront development which will consist of 2 phases with 1 bedroom apartments and penthouses, 2 bedroom loft apartments, 2 and 3 bedroom villas and 5 bedroom mega luxury homes. This incomparable project offers a 5 star hotel service commensurate with a luxury lifestyle. Facilities on site are an indoor heated pool, outdoor swimming pools, spa center, restaurant, gym, tennis court and beach cinema. 83.5m2 internal area 28.5m2 terrace Exchange title deed 5% VAT payable Completion December 2026 Communal pools Indoor heated pool 2 bedroom villa 2 en-suits Damp proof course Construction concrete Climate and Water Insulation Roofing Interior Flooring Ceramic (Choice of colours) Exterior Flooring Non-Slip Fitted kitchen (Choice of colours) Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms with respect to dimensions in plan (Choice of colours) Double glazed windows Interior Doors Exterior Doors and windows Main Entrance Door (Wood) Designated parking space Air-conditioning infrastructure Five years structural guarantee Property management service Car rental service Gym Sport facilities SPA center Childrens play park Contingency fee: used to carry out any remedial works and or major repair and or improvements and or periodic maintenance works required - £200 per year Trafo fee: £3,000 Payment plan: - £2,000 reservation fee for 2 weeks or £5,000 reservation fee for one month; - 35% down payment; - Remaining 65% payable monthly bimonthly quarterly 20 min drive to Esentepe village 25 min drive to Korineum Golf Club 45 km to Kyrenia city center 60min to Ercan Airport and 1 hour 30min to Larnaca Airport - REF: 1345l-1
Read more

Donanımsal Özellikler

  • Banyo

    2

Harita Üzerindeki Yeri

Sokak Görünümü

Gayrimenkul satın alma ve satma konusunda modern bir deneyim yaşayın

Alıcılar veya satıcılar, dünyanın neresinde olurlarsa olsunlar, oturdukları yerden, en rahat kullandıkları internet bağlantılı cihazlarla websitemizi ziyaret ederek güvenle üye olabilir ve doğrudan teklif verebilirler

Açık Artırma

Kredi Hesaplayıcı

İletişim Panosu

Yukarı